Ginge's Sr #2 remix updates !

Not much going on, front brakes are on I ended up using jhandys gt turbo brakes as they were in good working order rather then my glanza brakes that needed the slider rubbers and things also have braided hoses :) and stripped my rear axle off to change for my glanza axle and white line Panard rod. Before I fit it I will be under sealing and poly bushing so it won't be on till the new year but here the pics I have DF83DD69-70D1-4E4D-9A9F-888659D55EA5_zps

A647CB69-AD6B-43D4-AD27-D13D26EE65FC_zps

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not posted in a while not a lot has happened really accept my small purchase that got delivered this week :)

6034947C-7F09-4771-A9BF-6AFCF9F2982C_zps

Full poly bush kit and anti lift kit :) so I got started soon as

6F08323C-4AD1-471B-8E8E-28CAF84A1EBA_zps

F8653EE3-E021-435C-A50A-C01433032F93_zps

Edited by JDMginge
  • 2 months later...

I have taken them off for now because the fuelling was so far out it was misfiring until like 4k so until I get a wideband and a proper vacuum manifold box I'll leave them off

Only done little bits on it lately

Front and rear cusco carbon braces

Rear discs and pads and braided hoses

Fitted rear axle

Fitted jam panard rod

Fitted gt fuel pump because mine died one morning

Will get some pics up later when I'm with the car :)

Cheers

I bought a trd knob from Jdm-ep because I had some spare change on my PayPal :)

B1BC831E-AC42-49B3-85B6-89EEA7280279_zps

Oh and have some gt injectors I don't care if they don't make a difference they were free :)

And a close pic of rear brakes and shiny jam panard rod

D4FE984F-D7CE-4747-8EE2-4D54D4FDA63A_zps

And here's my new braces fitted excuse the mess!

7D1340C2-D19A-4CCE-AB30-D400E59D236E_zps

D2FBF287-8201-492E-A561-B0EFDA689D39_zps

Thanks for looking :D

• 3 weeks later...

So I purchased a standard Glanza rear bumper and side skirts :) also a standard sr front bumper just waiting for that to arrive now then I need to start saving to get a full respray :(

Rear bumper is on just need to make holes for the sideskirts clips

A384EDA0-AE7B-4C98-9178-110D5B769E98_zps

F772C0BE-F765-447E-8AFB-A3D2A1FC2555_zps

Can't wait for it to look like a clean fresh starlet again

Looks great man! Love the look of n.a with glanza skirts n rear bumpera but standard bumpers :)

Cheers man yea I like it a lot I'm just upset no one wants to sell me there remix bumper haha one day I will have one !

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Small update :)

Fitted a vaccuum box so I now have a vac running of each runner going to it then one for my map sensor, fuel pressure regulator and brake servo and it holds good pressure runs a lot better with it and get a good brake pedal from it.

Also finally got a wideband so now I can actually see a better picture of how bad my fueling is haha

A1BD8599-1D58-45A4-B488-AB5BCAB78C5F_zps

So hopefully soon after a bit of playing around I'll be able to get it running mint :) already it runs so much better with a little bit of playing and sounds awesome under load.

Oh and I treated my self to some work wheels just need to swap my tyres over from the speedlines

FC9D6967-1857-4704-B736-D8626E049F83_zps

Thanks for looking :)

How's the car running now with the ITB's?

A lot better now I've got a vac line coming of each runner and played with the apexi a little.

At first it was misfiring a lot but now it does when it's cold but as soon as it warms up it's fine

How's the cold idle? Are you having to warm up for a few minutes before driving or have you set the idle higher?

I'm going to be running a link ECU shortly, looking to fuel very rich while cold then cut back the mixture once warm, so I'll let you know how I get on with that.

How's the cold idle? Are you having to warm up for a few minutes before driving or have you set the idle higher?

I'm going to be running a link ECU shortly, looking to fuel very rich while cold then cut back the mixture once warm, so I'll let you know how I get on with that.

When it's cold it will idle at about 1100-1200 and missfires a little when it's cold andI've got less then a quarter of a tank of fuel but after that it's alright. I've had a play with the apexi playing with the low throttle fueling driving around the yard and it's a lot better to drive and reads better on the wideband. My mates selling his e manage blue which I was debating on but in two minds

Awesome car mate. Put it back to an SR and go full sleeper :)

What do you mean bud ? I've only got a Glanza rear bumper, rear lights and interior left on it now oh and wings but only difference is no side repeaters Edited by JDMginge