Ginge's Sr #2 remix updates !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool build man, its good to see people still messing about with N/a starlets :) Power wise you'll probably see 100bhp or close to it with some sort of management like an EMB. Or you could try hunt down a JDM 100ps Gen1 ECU.

Cheers man I did wanna go turbo but that would be to easy haha would the jdm ecu be a lot different if I'm gonna be using the apexi fuel controller anyway ?

Cheers man I did wanna go turbo but that would be to easy haha would the jdm ecu be a lot different if I'm gonna be using the apexi fuel controller anyway ?

The rev limit on them is a bit higher, like 7K+ iirc. Plug one of them into a starlet with a few mods and you should see around 100bhp in theory.

Put up a wanted thread i bet theres a few knocking about. Although an EMB would be ideal to make the most out of those ITBs :)

It's a bit close to Christmas :( and although I would love a emb I don't know if can justify the cost of buying and mapping for 100bhp lol

Not much going on as Christmas is getting close pretty quick so I'm just starting to fit parts I do have

front coilovers are on 4FF06BD9-80B1-4D94-8912-9E144A20F57C_zps

3C848B19-AE84-4173-9F91-6E4F63B6CCBD_zps

As you can see I still need to fit my glanza brakes lol

And my apexi is wired in now :) bit confusing but it works :DB02ABC54-45CD-4F6B-A596-B8E86CAA02DD_zps

Still on the to do list is fit brakes, glanza rear axle and coilovers and white line Panard rod also polybushes all round and then just thicker ht leads and new rotor and dizzy and I think it will be nearly finished then just get the body finished

But I can't stop perving on my bay so ill just leave this here 7CE46A70-72B4-4A6C-BCD5-41E62B14C534_zps

Cheers for looking :)

Looks sweet I prefer the glanza look never been a fan of na's does need a lush strut brace to finish the bay

cheers mate I've got a standard brace but don't understand how everyone fits them without moving the fuel filter ?

Coming along rightly bud, glad the throttle bodies are on & operational.

Will be following your build for sure.

Cheers bud I still need to sort the dipstick out to get the cable on aswell haha

Cut the grill a little. Mine on my SR was. Looked good

I will have to have a play with my spare bumper dude :)