blitz ecu

I've done this before but its a bit hit and miss - sometimes they are too far gone. Usually the main control chip isn't damaged but a resistor or cap will take the hit. Take the lid off and see if you can identify which ones are burnt out (hopefully its not a series of tracks burnt out as this is much harder to fix). You may be able to replace the resistors if you can identify which ones they are.

It's a diode on the mother board not the sister board with the access chip.

It's a diode GC9k, on the centre of the board on position and track number D201. Can't find any diodes though. Help fellas, someone got a funked board I can have so I can remove some bits.

It's a diode on the mother board not the sister board with the access chip.

It's a diode GC9k, on the centre of the board on position and track number D201. Can't find any diodes though. Help fellas, someone got a funked board I can have so I can remove some bits.

i had a shagged shop special plug and play that i had to smash the chip on to get my refund. I can see if i still have the rest of the board?