Breather has Blown oil over rocker cover....

Hi all got a problem with my glanza been told it's a few different things main one being o rings gone... But there is no knocking ect car is still geting me to work and back round about 50miles a day. But I am scared to go in to boost incase oil gose every where again!! Any advice would be great-full it's running these mods if it helps.....

Subaru td04 turbo

Ram air air filter

Toyo manifold and de-cat

2.5 japspeed cat back exhaust

front mount intercooler

hks dump valve

oil catch can

jam racing ecu cost

walbro 255 fuel pump

15" red rota wheels

lowered on tein springs

Subaru front seats

front strut brace

rear 3 point bar

c-pillar bar

apexi turbo timer

greddy boost controller

Yeah was on the phone to them today there fully booked till Tuesday just hope it holds up till then as it's my daily car... Been told if am going to fix it would be better doing the forged rote but again it's money and time.... With the mods a have what else would a need to do this??

sell the ecu to buy a cheap ruabout, use that for 8-10 weeks till it's forged sell the runabout to fund for the upgraded management either that or break it for parts cash is king unfortunatley! You could always buy another engine and transfer parts aswell but how much can you trust 2nd hand engine.