so it appears to be that its more flat befor 4k rpm then it starts to take off.

checked for boost leaks and fixed any i thought looked dodgy.

other thjan that its fine. tried to feel the intake blades on the turbo and they feel alright.. dont understand whats changed as it was running perfect last weekend

just took the filter off and cleaned it, tightened all the clamps all thru the intake, the power is just not the same at all.

even took the battery off to reset the ecu and still no different..

no smoke or anything else different from what i can see..

still boosting to 1 bar but doesn't feel it

Hmmm its a weird one, could be bad batch of fuel ? Blocked fuel filter, sticky injector, weak spark somewhere in the ignition setup, faulty TPS, turbo on the way out, etc.

My 85 was running like a bag of shit recently aswell, was messing about with it for weeks trying to find the problem, think the leads were sitting a bit funny in the dizzy cap but not too sure.

ok so i put it into the garage to get it checked and they said they cant find anything wrong with it at all.

compression is fine, leak test came back with nothing, cmoke test came back with nothing.

he said it feels like its struggling in higher gears.

so ive booked it into a local dyno to get the fueling checked again make sure its not over fuelling or under..

any other thoughts? could the turbo be fucked even though its going to 1 Bar and no smoke etc?

Check the simple things first don't blow your wadd all over a turbo as it might not be that, if it's your tps sensor I have one but I would check the injectors first or have a code reader check must be something sticking, let us know what it is when you find out.

ok so done a dignostics and nothing came back as faulty..

changed the airfilter and still no better, checked the turbo and the blades look fine, their is some side to side but minimal in and out and still no smoke etc..

if im driving in 2nd and the rpm is about 1.5lk and i floor it im not on full boost until just after 3k rpm and it doesnt feel like it picks up propper until around 4k rpm.

the garage done a compression check, leak test and smoke test with no results..

disconnected the battery for half hour also with no results.

any other thoughts? im still leaning towards either the mbc or fueling again..