Evo wheels on a glanza

Bit of an unusual one here but has anyone fitted or know what would be entailed in fitting evo 9 wheels on a glanza? I know they're 17s and a bit on the large side but I just think they'd look awesome.

Any help appreciated

Cheers in advance

Hubcentric spacers 4x100 - 5 x (what ever evo size stud pattern)

But you will get critisized for going anything over 16" without good reasoning as it looks pretty silly

Yeah was thinking is 17 pushing it a bit lol did see a gt which looked stunning and they were apparently 17s so thoight I could get away with it

Glanzas/starlets are 4 stud.....evos are 5 stud I'm sure

Yes evos are 5 stud

It can be done but 99% of people wont be a fan. Hubcentric adapters are actually the name i was looking for.

The veedub boys use them alot for putting porsche and Bentley rims on there cars

Hmmm will have to think, do you reckon 17s would hinder performance?

15" seems to be the best in terms of performance with 16s it doesn't feel right and tyres also to mental prices for the odd size. 17s i think just fitting them and having them not scrub you'd limit your chances of actualy getting a good geometry set up on it

• 2 weeks later...

Too big imo 16" max

nah i like the look of 17s on em :unknw: only worried that evo wheels which are big and weigh a bloody ton would totally ruin handling. i do have a set of 15 inch Watanabe rs8s for when its going on track or anything like that. i do also have it on d2 fully adjustable coilies if that makes any difference?.