southwest area?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my V on friday and am really keen on meeting some of you guys, share some knowledge and have a laugh so If anyone is up for it maybe we should try and arrange one?

Edited by OJB

We should start a list of people willing to attend and there location and figure out the best meeting point for everyone?

Me and dave d glanza v normally organise southwest meets but most people's cars are broken at the moment feel free to try organise a meet by all means saves us bugging people lol :)

Me and dave d glanza v normally organise southwest meets but most people's cars are broken at the moment feel free to try organise a meet by all means saves us bugging people lol :)

No worries, I'm pretty new to this so I'll let you guys organise. I am up for it though as I said want to meet a few people and get to know some more about our epos. Let me know if you have something in mind and if I can hep in any way.

Cheers

Ollie.

My cars still broken :( we usually try and arrange a few meets a year where we all go for some food a decent drive and find a nice spot for some pics, but as mentioned a few of our cars are broken, mine won't be ready until next season now so if anyone wants to try and arrange a meet I'm sure they would be plenty of interest. I'll start nagging people to meet up once mines back otr :)

Sounds good to me :) last time i met a few lads in weston and it was awesome seeing different ways of doing everything and the boost in 4 story parking was amazing :D

That's was a fairly good meet once we ended up at cheddar :D everyone hooned it down and out ...... Dump valves echoed all over haha

James