southwest area?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 years of living in Cornwall and I've seen exactly 2 Starlets, and one of those is on my drive. Someday, there will be a meet :)

Im down this way for the weekend and was thinking that i hadnt seen any starlets and tbh theres a complete lack of toyotas down here at all.

You guys need to step your game up, this place is overrun with dubs lol

It's not a bad place to drive around at all. if you're looking for a good one, head down the A3075 until you reach Goonhavern, then turn left at the double mini toundabout towards Zelah. Great fun to be had on that stretch, and usually really quiet.

If you find yourself floating near Sainsbury's tomorrow, that's where my car will be. All fecking day.

On your way back you want to hit the atlantic highway to barnstaple then pick up the north devon link road to the motorway, the atlantic highway is an awesome road to drive, lots of nice scenery and curves bends and straights.

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2010/feb/06/driving-routes-europe-scenic-road

Just looked at that on google maps. Looks pretty epic, think we're going to try it out. Cheers for the heads up dude appreciate it :)

Yeah as lewis said its quite open too, he lives on that road and you pass mine on way and also bens, if you do it if you have time head out to croyde and Saunton it about 30 minute drive out of Barnstaple most beautiful beaches in southwest in my opinion, have a safe and fun drive dude

Edited by fremyjay