wanting to be a trader

well mate extension brackets for the levin twin pots setup on our starlets from 260 to 300 or 320mm

loads of peeps will be ordering them if they ever came in production :) :)

300 and 320 would never work due to overall size of the calipers not trying to piss on your fire,

but it would rub on inside edge you would need to run 17's which kinda defeats the point.

nothing more than 285mm could realistically ever work on a starlet with levins.....

Edited by russ78

ha cheers to clear that up russ

so on the opel 280mm disk you wont see a problem ??? it will only be a 10mm extension braket for the 280mm discs then

much cheaper and easier option is to source a set of ST202 carrier brackets which take lathed 277mm opel discs but bolt directly onto Levin twinpot calipers like a recent kit I just sold :thumbsup:

Edited by russ78

I can second the copper gaskets. Got a custom 4 way collector gasket made for my hks 4-1 mani and it was spot on considering it was Made from a trace and faxed over as well!

Something to think about, some nice machined engine mounts (like the hasport ones honda swaps use) would look much better than the dated oem ones

I can second the copper gaskets. Got a custom 4 way collector gasket made for my hks 4-1 mani and it was spot on considering it was Made from a trace and faxed over as well!

Something to think about, some nice machined engine mounts (like the hasport ones honda swaps use) would look much better than the dated oem ones

Glad they done ya good.have you got a link to what they look like.

I've sent a pm to administer regarding becoming a trader but not yet had a reply would be awesome to help you guys out

would like to have an adapter for the plate holes, so that you bolt the adapter jnto the std jdm plate holes and then bolt the usdm plate onto that. running one bolt at the mo! no one makes adapters for this and there would be a decent market.cheers

Cheers for the post what im not quite sure which plate you mean im sure its easy do able. Is it for a number plate