Advice please - suspension and handling

I am at the phase of the suspension, handling and braking of my car.

at current I have:

15x7 rims

full set of ohlins suspension (rebuilt)

with having a strong mini background I like my cars to handle like its on tracks, also I live on a small island where windy and narrow roads are the majority (we have 1 A road which is 4 miles long).

I kind of know what im doing form a braking point of view - drilled and grooved discs with green stuff pads but I really need advice on the handling as whats best to do for a solid, heavy cornering suspension setup?

I want it to handle like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiONW1ULqzc

Few of my mates have changed to poly wishbone mounts and have found the car is much more susceptible to follow tyre tracks and whitelines so if the roads are a bit pish best not bother. But if theyre old a new set might be advisable.

That said, i would add to socks list a anti lift kit. They replace the rear mount on the front wishbones (poly) they make the steering more positive i found.

But best buy is deffo the Lsd but obviously the most work and most expensive.

Tyres, LSD , Ant roll bars in that order imo. Providing all your rubber mounts are good. Poly engine mounts are a good upgrade as they help to reduce wheel hop.

Having designed a few suspension and chassis systems for race cars I would find out what specs your ohlins are, the spring rate, the rate of bump and droop. This is one area where everyone gets it wrong.

i rock an rsr adjustable panhard, rsr lowering springs, oem rear brace and a whiteline anti lift kit and find its super responsive without the crashy speedhump skuffing nature of cars with coilovers on bullshit british roads. id consider a more road friendly set up and add parts till your happy bud.

Edited by Chops

Even just your geometry setup properly makes a huge difference. Stuff like camber, caster and toe. I found a bit of negative toe gives huge amounts of grip on the front. So maybe some camber bolts could help make the setup easier. They are cheap on ebay about £20