Leavin mine kitless too...becaoz 1. they're too damn expensive and 2. i like the look of the starley as she is (bumper-wise etc), all they need is skirts and spoiler and a few other wee bits and pieces IMO. Check out the Bodywork section dude, theres LOADS of kits in there...LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Kitless is the way forward. You'll kick yourself in later life for putting a kit on then realising you could have spent all the money getting it done and fixing the cracks every 2 weeks as you scrape the ground, on a glanza.

lol im unsure if i wanna make copys of the bumper itself, will do one for myself. but i'll make some copys of the splitter, no problem!

depends when i have less uni work though!!

Rich.

riiii....ght well thanks for that!

Sorry mate but there's been a bunch of stuff posted about this elsewhere... no point rehashing old posts... But since I'm a kind fellow:

Some Ideas;

Wide Bodykit

Some German Kit

Aftermarket Glanza Bumper

Couple of nice kits

MS Designs Bodykit

Some Links;

Show-off Imports

GT Autostyle

HRF Kit @ Takakaira.com

Tom's Kit @ Takakaira.com

Varis Kit @ Takakaira.com

Live Sports Kits @zep-rm.com

Sure there's more but hey I've got other things to do with my time... well not really but it's the principal :rolleyes:

I thought after getting the hole ripped out of him for the last couple of pages he deserved a little help :rolleyes:

Would've preferred him to have spent half an hour doing it for himself though. It only took me a little bit longer than that to do it (including writing all the code for the post and pasting links)

riiii....ght well thanks for that!

Sorry mate but there's been a bunch of stuff posted about this elsewhere... no point rehashing old posts... But since I'm a kind fellow:

Some Ideas;

Wide Bodykit

Some German Kit

Aftermarket Glanza Bumper

Couple of nice kits

MS Designs Bodykit

Some Links;

Show-off Imports

GT Autostyle

HRF Kit @ Takakaira.com

Tom's Kit @ Takakaira.com

Varis Kit @ Takakaira.com

Live Sports Kits @zep-rm.com

Sure there's more but hey I've got other things to do with my time... well not really but it's the principal :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this should be saved somewhere, will make a good reference, maybe a sticky in bodywork section?

I foking love that HRF front bumper too, think it looks the nuts, total aggression, yet nothing OTT.

I think this should be saved somewhere, will make a good reference, maybe a sticky in bodywork section?

have done this, but if anyone disagree's then i can remove it.

Rich.