Bleeding won't stop!

Fitted some st202 brakes to my glanza, when I changed one of the calipers over I left the brake line unhooked for about 15 minutes obviously taking in air and loosing brake fluid.

I've now bled all four corners multiple times and keep getting air coming out, does anybody have any idea what is going on?

Have honestly bled them around 10-15 times now and it's just stupid.

The pedal has about 40mm travel before it actually catches and starts braking!

What that is wrong I say you put the calipers on the wrong way drives side on the passanger side and act. I did the same with the Glanza with the levin kit.

Swap them around and bleed again and I am sure they will be fine

Edited by glanzadude

What that is wrong I say you put the calipers on the wrong way drives side on the passanger side and act. I did the same with the Glanza with the levin kit.

Swap them around and bleed again and I am sure they will be fine

Couldn't be the wrong way because they say RH and LH? And the bleed nipples are on top

Build as much pressure up as you can and hold the pedal down whilst someone else releases the bleed nipple, pump the pedal a few times, lock the nipple and repeat a few times. Do this all round a good few times constantly topping up the reservoir.

Build as much pressure up as you can and hold the pedal down whilst someone else releases the bleed nipple, pump the pedal a few times, lock the nipple and repeat a few times. Do this all round a good few times constantly topping up the reservoir.

Doing this as we speak

No luck with that either

Only other things i can think of are, force the pedal down and jam a pry bar between it and the seat, then leave it overnight, this normally forces any air to the calipers.

Other thing being try get a shot of a pressure bleeder.

There's without a doubt no air in the system now, bled each corner minimum 12 times and no air came out at the end now but pedal is now still spongey as fuck and dosen't engage brakes until 40mm down

Try back bleeding it, get one of them squirty oil cans, fill it with brake fluid, put a bit of hose on the end of the nozzle and attatch the other end to the bleed nipple, crack the nipple off and pump the trigger on the oil can, whilst you pumping the trigger get someone to watch the the resivior closly and see if the level rises and see if any air bubbles are rising up through the fluid, but before doing this make sure u havent filled the resivor to the top or ull make a mess, once the air bubbles have stopped coming uo through the resivior tightten the bleed nipples back up, see if the pedal is better and if so bleed it normally (like u had been doing)

Hope this helps