Ageed, project cars looks like the one to buy. Unfortunate really as I had high expectations for DC. It is a bit of a let down, the actual racing is very arcadey, that may just be me though. Cannot customise cars apart from stickers.

Naa sony have lacked by backing GT too much, imo people want a game like forza. Now it looks like they've done the same with driveclub, who really wants a game where you can't customise a car? unless its a dedicated racer like f1 or similar race series game.

I dont really get whats new about dc tbh, i got the last ps3 need for speed and tbh it seems driveclub is much like that. You set times on circuits and sprints, speed traps around the city etc and then they're left there for your mates to better and its a free roam game with modifications.

Should all sell up and come to the darkside and get a one with forza, full free roam, modify any thing full tuning adjustments and jdm cars galore nout better then building a 20b mx5

I've done it before with the 360 and F4 but once the hype was over i never played it again. 1 expensive paperweight :/

Anyone seen the preview for project cars? That's on my to buy list

Looks decent and also awaiting it but seems like only track racing, free roam is where it's at

From the the you tube video it does look quite good actually

Edited by Glanza-Ben

One of my gaming buds has had project cars on PC for a while, think he paid for early alpha access. Not going to be anything like need for speed, its a very very realistic game, where one tiny mistake can ruin a race. I was told that unless I'm planning on playing with a high end wheel and pedals, to forget it. Leagues ahead of even gt6 and forza on terms of realism and difficulty.