Before and After

Never done a progress thread on mine so just a quick summery

When i bought it had to wholes in the block and neglected badly and to be honest was a complete an utter dog ( still is in my eye's ) :p but it cames along way from then and lot of ££££

When i got it

002.jpg

How it looks now

001.jpg

So yeh it needs coilovers badly but imo looks a whole lot better then it did from when i first got it

+ needs bigger tyres !

Edited by GlanzaJ

Looks good buddy, i picked a 1ao up at the start of the year with the whole front suspension, drive shafts, wings mangled, slow progress getting it back together! Just need a respray now, this has gave me some more motivation :)

Looks good buddy, i picked a 1ao up at the start of the year with the whole front suspension, drive shafts, wings mangled, slow progress getting it back together! Just need a respray now, this has gave me some more motivation :)

Thanks mate , this was a right state when i got it and was a local car that had owners who drove it for what is was to be honest ! when i saw it i knew it was going to need alot of tlc !

Yeah the guy i got mine off hit a 'pothole' and burst the front of the car, bumper and bonnet etc.. all grand, everything else was a mess so he just left it sitting! Felt sorry for it haha. Definitely wasnt a pothole anyway! Your wee car is definitely looking the part now pal!