Blew The Engine In The Civic Today Lol

hey after a decent abuse finaly managed to blow the vtec to smihtereeens

im needin some help here. ive got 700 od pounds to spend on a breif tomorrow, do any of you gys know anyone wiht something decent, different or interesting for sale

let me know :)

hopefully someone can help ;)

fixing the engine isnt ont he cards as i need a car today,

i really want soemthing as powerfull or soemthing that handles well. hopefully someone knows someone who has a decent car for sale

was looking at cavis all day today aswell on vauxhall ownsers club but nothing took my fancy so ended up buyin a 96 v with 56 thousand miles on the clock,

twice over my budget but hey, onto my fith ep now :)

yea its another auto, 54,000 miles on the clock, totaly standard

the engine really is spotless, the cleanest ive sean on a turbo, im gona take some pics to show you guys what i mean and il start my old build thred for it :)

il tell you one thing though its good to be back behind the wheel of an auto glanza, so much more effortless to cover ground quickly compared to that manic civic and in general.

there are a couple of problems with it, the usual ignition missing and thermostat but ive ordered the parts and theyl be intomorrow

im gona stick with the standard settings the now, increase the contact patch and get my arb and anti lift kit on.

fit a hks actuater i have turn it up to 12psi, get a decat then see where we go from there, as an every day car im stoked, dont know what i was thinking with that dam civic.