My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update. got the car fixed today, it looks shit. not going to lie. should be getting sprayed next weekend though thank god. exhaust is blowing for some reason so someone is coming to look later unhappy about that. but im really glad its fixed. strong door i guess! here's a pic of how it looks atm :cray: side skirt snapped at front as well :(:cray:11170324_10204288892119294_3136286451828

Look on bight side you weren't seriously hurt and didnt have to right the car off and get a new car :)

Yeah glad about that:) still love it though!:D getting all sorted out this week and next so happy about that:D

got my exhaust sorted today! the cat was fucked. so we took it out :D much better and louder. even did a vid of how it sounds:D anyway.the door and wing should be getting sprayed next weekend. if not definitely before japfest. still love this car!:D so glad it was fixable. here's the vid anyway:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mXO8ah0VPM

Sounds really nice man glad your getting it sorted :)

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm glad too. Just alls ways wonder what if someone else owned it would have they done same. Probably just scraped it D:

Update!!!!!!:D the car is now one colour again!!:D also had front bumper done since it looked horrible with all scuffs on it. also it passed its mot thurday as well!:D and yes thats a steering wheel lock someone tryed robbing it once, never tryed since i've got that! anyway here's a pic. see you all at japfest in 2 weeks! :yahoo:

10439402_10204348275123832_4311849967085

• 2 weeks later...

No real updates. but got a photo of the car at japfest:D was a great day out!! can't wait for next year. my rad did start leaking due to a stone hitting it but luckily i have aa cover so it got fixed so ordering a new one today! anyway here's a pic.:D

11167963_10204423087554096_9192978694504