My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The green did look mint but I'm sure the black will look smart and clean mate 👌 Are you glanza repping it or keeping it an SR?

Keeping it as stock as I possibly can on body might change wheels to atechs as I don't really like speedlines. But this will be turbo'd by July the main reason for the buy as no one would expect it.

liking the new one dude 😄 carlas quite jelous haha

Cheers mate be super mint once I'm done! She can buy my green one? ;))

I was in no way an influence to this new outcome :p

Umm hahaha 😂

Wow mate I'm totally shocked!!!! Loved your car. I went to view that SR last year but because of the body i walked away. Did it have oil in it this time? The lad was a really nice guy to be honest but the clutch was slipping aswell so coupled with the other problems I left it.

Wow mate I'm totally shocked!!!! Loved your car. I went to view that SR last year but because of the body i walked away. Did it have oil in it this time? The lad was a really nice guy to be honest but the clutch was slipping aswell so coupled with the other problems I left it.

Yeah body work wasn't that bad when I looked and yeah but no coolant weridly lol

And clutch was fine so must have sorted most of it just had a full service as well picking it up next Friday. Be giving it a service myself so I know it's done. Your sr made me buy this ha ha

Lol well that's defo a complement thank you :) I think I was being really anal when I looked at the body- does it have a scuff down the drivers rear quarter near the sr sticker? He was a nice lad- I told him to get the clutch sorted then it'd be worth the money he was asking so he must have done it

Edited by Pikey009

Lol well that's defo a complement thank you :) I think I was being really anal when I looked at the body- does it have a scuff down the drivers rear quarter near the st sticker? He was a nice lad- I told him to get hue clutch sorted then it'd be worth the money he was asking so he must have don't it

Yeah still has that but plan on getting it mint condition after I slap this turbo on it :) really nice to drive through and yeah left a deposit on it just can't wait to pick it up next Friday give it a full service and a good detail lol

Also do you know where I can get new sr stickers?

Edited by Walker96

Morgey's mate does really good ones. I've got a full set but they are full ones (as if you don't have bump strips) as my 4paw didn't have any and I bought them to do a 4wd SR turbo but sold the car :/ really wish I'd held onto that car. I'd just go for a full spray mate it'd be cheaper in the long run. I just didnt fancy spending loads of cash on the body. He must have got the tracking sorted too as the bc's definatly wernt set up properly when I drove it. But having sorted 90% of the issues I think you've bagged a good car :) bit gutted you're boosting yours before me but hey ho, I'm still working out if I'm able to keep mine :/

Edited by Pikey009

Morgey's mate does really good ones. I've got a full set but they are full ones (as if you don't have bump strips) as my 4paw didn't have any and I bought them to do a 4wd SR turbo but sold the car :/ really wish I'd held onto that car. I'd just go for a full spray mate it'd be cheaper in the long run. I just didnt fancy spending loads of cash on the body. He must have got the tracking sorted too as the bc's definatly wernt set up properly when I drove it. But having sorted 90% of the issues I think you've bagged a good car :) bit gutted you're boosting yours before me but hey ho, I'm still working out if I'm able to keep mine :/

Nope tracking still out haha getting sorted as soon as I'm home as it's very annoying and yeah that's the plan going to keep It original as possible so it suprised people lol Edited by Walker96

be a shame to break that green one unreal we car bud but the black sr with a tubro sounds good to me lol

Probably am going to break it mate people just want it silly low with all mods. Plus want to keep some bits for sr