My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

Doing the same soon, same colour, but 96 front and Glanza S bonnet, looks better imo :) any updates on this? :D

None really atm just bought a hot pipe with a bov, picking and fmic with piping up tonight that's about it as I'm saving for everything fitting and mapping for July :) will get pics later!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So picked up an fmic with piping tonight I have everything now apart from an exhaust and emanage but I'm getting a jp performance one from Td when the car gets and the emanage blue so that's all sorted. Just the wait till July now. Won't be updating anything for a while as I'm just saving now :) so here's some pics lol cheers!

Posted Image

Not so clean turbo but least it works lol

Posted Image

Well there's something to do while you're saving mate :) wire wheel and some paint ;) can't wait to see the results

Yeah I wanna clean it up but never can be bothered lol going to have to when I'm on holiday from work lol. Same just ass wait till July unfortunately :(

What are you doing about internals and Dizzy??

Not touching internals and keeping na dizzy I'm going to be running an emanage blue so will be mapped to he safe.

Ha ha I'll do it for you, I'm weird and love doing things like that. Got a wire wheel at work

Be my guest lol Edited by Walker96

Okay wasn't going to buy much else for the car..but I did shouldn't have but did lol bought a zisco exhaust manifold....has 2 cracks but nothing bad easy weld up lol will get pics once here!! Cheers :)

So even zisco stuff cracks? Only stuff I've heard of being decent is race techs

Yeah it's the ram horn one he said it's common places where it's cracked it's getting welded Friday anyway so be all good lol

Yeh I'm sure it'll be fine afterwards just Crazy though that companies are selling these kits that crack so easily. I had an Aussie down pipe and front pipe on the gt4 and they were both shocking after a few months... The company went under eventually

The kits look great but again- lots of cracking issues

WEPR have cracking issues? not seen any crack at all. Also they offer lifetime guarantee unlike any other fabricators.

Aamir

My mates manifold cracked and the turbo needed a rebuild after less than a year amongst a few other people with cracking issues and unless you're the original purchaser the warranty doesn't stand

Edited by Pikey009

Anything can crack it just happens my dad had a brand new tubular manifold from hks fitted to his old skyline and that cracked some kits are pure shit and other cases its just bad luck!

Anything can crack it just happens my dad had a brand new tubular manifold from hks fitted to his old skyline and that cracked some kits are pure shit and other cases its just bad luck!

For example your exhaust ;) haha