My starlet glanza rep 4efe-t build

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that the stock brakes arent usually that great but yours looked fine on track. you'll have to get some more vids up :)

Had no problems with them tbh and I will bought a go pro just for tracks plan on doing quite a few this year before turbo goes on at end of year :)

Wow the bonnet looks amazing :) I managed to get hold of a levin conversion so will see how I get on with them :) are you doing a bolt on turbo kit or are you swapping the engine? I've been looking at a bolt on kit for ages but want the brakes, body and handling sorted first. I think I might even just run an emanage on its own for a bit first

Wow the bonnet looks amazing :) I managed to get hold of a levin conversion so will see how I get on with them :) are you doing a bolt on turbo kit or are you swapping the engine? I've been looking at a bolt on kit for ages but want the brakes, body and handling sorted first. I think I might even just run an emanage on its own for a bit first

I have all the bits just need a front mount with all pipes and want a better exhaust manifold getting it all . fitted by Td because I don't wanna mess it up lol I'll be running emanage as well. I'm just having fun with it na, definitely do handling first and brakes:)

Bonnet looks amazing mate. Kinda wish i kept it now. Lol

Never mind, least its been saved and gone to a good home.

If I ever sell it you can have it cheap ;) but won't be for a long time lol

Thats come out mint mate :) gunna look brilliant on :)

Cheers mate! Can't wait to get it back tomorrow!

Looks good mate, crying for a 98 splitter now! You may have already said but how comes your sideskirts look different?

Thats next on the list mate along with that ironing board spoiler haha and I honstely don't know bought them cheap on Facebook never seen another set for sale lol

Looks lovely mate fantastic in that colour too. What turbo kit are you going for and where? Also, who did your hydro dipping in the rocker cover because no companies ever get back to me

I bought all parts mate just staying with ct9 be end of year definitely..and I also bought the rocket cover off Facebook lol

I want my interior plastics doing but no one ever bloody replies! Yeh I was thinking about a ct9 too- I'm only looking to run v v low power for a start: 140ish would do me as its near on double what I'm at now. Seems a lot cheaper to go ct9 too but then part of me thinks maybe just go td04 on low boost

Oh and I meant where are you going for the mapping etc?

I want my interior plastics doing but no one ever bloody replies! Yeh I was thinking about a ct9 too- I'm only looking to run v v low power for a start: 140ish would do me as its near on double what I'm at now. Seems a lot cheaper to go ct9 too but then part of me thinks maybe just go td04 on low boost

Oh and I meant where are you going for the mapping etc?

Tuning developments there fitting it and mapping it just need a front mount intercooler to finish it off:) I'm hoping for 150-170 be more than enough for me

Yeah I live close by meadowhall 10 mins away can't stand the place got my starlet from pentagon toyota down the road its burrows toyota now though , lovely colour green is that one of my fave na's on here

Edited by burty