Re-trimming door cards?

Wanted to go about re trimming my door cards from my Starlet as im sick of the bus seat look a like standard ones, but im not sure how you remove the fabric door cards, or what materials are suitable for the job, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, im sure this question has already been asked but i couldnt find it so sorry if its a double post...

imagejpg2_zps336f3a32.jpg

20140216_165245_zps8e9fad5f.jpg

take door card off, remove arm rest and door pocket.

cover in spray glue... cover door card and tuck over edges use some small staples.. cut holes out for arm rest to fit back in... screw pocket back on. job done.

i didnt remove any of the old material. just sprayed on top i got some faux suede to match evo seats..

came out mint.

didnt cost no more than £15

20140216_165245_zps8e9fad5f.jpg

take door card off, remove arm rest and door pocket.

cover in spray glue... cover door card and tuck over edges use some small staples.. cut holes out for arm rest to fit back in... screw pocket back on. job done.

i didnt remove any of the old material. just sprayed on top i got some faux suede to match evo seats..

came out mint.

didnt cost no more than £15

Looks Good! Thanks for the help too!