Some coilovers advice

As above guys and girls, i am looking at getting some coilovers, I now live in the middle of no where and 50-60% of my driving is B road / country lanes. I love putting my foot down through the lanes, however I'm looking for coilovers which would suit that type of road that isn't gonna rattle my teeth out! What's your experiences with which brands?

Thanks in advance

J

Much the same as you. I run BC's and have them set from softest 6-8 clicks and 4 rear, just last night i was hooning down some bumpy ass backroads at 80 odd.

Yes they are still bumpy but not overly solid and harsh.

You could always opt for a softer spring. Bc's are 6k front 4k rear i think.

The other thing to bare in mind is tyre size i run 195/50 15's lower profile will make it harsher.

I'm running standard 185/55/14 mk3 wheels and tyres! I was very tempted by meister r's as I've heard good reviews! What would I be looking at price difference between BC's n meister's?

Already have lowering springs and I'm not overly impressed as I can't control the drop,

Sorry, your OP seemed like you was after something for handling rather than dropping the ride height.

Something like Meister or BC's probably the best bet although I find BC's can tend to have quite a bumpy ride and not as complient as Meisters.

Sorry adam, I am after handling and f+r arb's are on the wish list, I suppose the best way to describe what I'm after is suspension that would be suitable for Tarmac rally for B road blasting then dropping for meets n cruises! I know cake and eat it comes to mind lol