Wastegate spring help please

I have an external wastegate TD04L set up on my glanza but I want to set the boost at 0.6 bar for now untill I can afford an e-manage blue becuse I've been told it will run fine on a standard ecu with no mods at 0.6 bar.

The problem is my external wastegate is unbranded.. No markings at all that I can see?

Can I just stick a tial 0.6 bar wastegate spring in it or are wastegate springs specific to the wastegates they were made for?

Any help would be appriciated

Will

Okay sweet thank you Mikey, ahh okay I didn't know that. I don't want to boost anything over 0.6 bar for now though? I have a boost controller (aem thru boost) no idea how to use it though haha played with it for hours and only managed to change it from psi to bar, but I will be disconccting it for now. With no boost controller and a 0.6 bar spring it will only boost to 0.6 bar right?

On a glanza v, only runnin .6 for now so I don't have to buy a fcd and, will be getting an emanage blue soon then running .8 or maybe 1 bar.. Just blew an engine up running 1.1 but on a blitz access ecu haha so this is just for the time being so I can have my car back on the road and not hit fuel cut

If you open the wastegate take the spring out you can measure the outside diameter of it and then just search for one that will fit. I was having trouble finding one for my turbosmart wastegate and just emailed a few people on eBay and they gave me dimensions of springs and spray rates.