Boost problems front mount

Fitted front mount today took it for a test drive straight after and it was boosting perfect, put bumper back on had my tea etc got back in driving fine was boosting but as soon as it got to 3.5-4k revs basically full boost it just stops boosting I lose the green lights and it's just driving without boost, is this fuel cut? It's not a bang that's it no boost it just stops, standard ecu meshed turbo front mount was set at .6 bar when everything was standard

What can it be?

Don't think thats a boost leak dude.sounds like fuel cut.what boost u getting to mate ?

It should boost to 0.75 without issue.

fuel cuts like "hitting a wall"

Are you getting all 3 booat lights at all ?

I used to run 0.8 bar on the stock ECU with no problems.. I'm sure it's 0.85 bar that fuel cut comes in

its boosting around .7 now and the car will still drive and rev as normal but even free revving just on idle it cuts the boost out, its like it reaches full boost at 3.5-4k as normal then just powers itself back down and the lights go off one by one but still drives, theres no leaks at all, no weird noises picks up absolutely fine till that point :(

Yeah the 3 boost lights in rev counter, it's worse now driving back home and I've got no boost at all -.- I think I'm going to have to take the front mount off :/ least I know how to put it together, Definately isn't fuel cut so something's not running right somewhere

ive come to the conclusion it is fuel cut but without the harshness, if i give it some it stops boosting at 4k and wont pick up anymore speed it just stays there BUT if i feather the throttle i can get it past 4k revs still building boost with 2 lights and can hear it spooling soon as i plant my foot it doesnt like it and stops the boost again so im going by that for now

Seems like the problem that I had with my ep82 would pull to about 2 maybe 3 revs then stopped on the spot and gave me fuck all before spending any money check all pipes for any cuts splits not fastened properly or not on at all. If it doesn't solve it then look at the other options it took me nearly two days to find mine as it was loads of pin holes on one of my pipes.