Ask for a copy of the 4 gas readout.

Did you take it a good run before it was tested ? And is the CAT in good visual condition ?

Excessive CO is normally suggests running rich AFRs.

The major exhaust leak at the front certainly wont be helping though.

Id set the ignition timing, set the fueling if you can, or if its mapped then just leave it as it is.

just find a cat friendly place dude.had decatted cars for 5 years and the bloke I see never has an issue with it.

Thats alot easier said than done. Did you take it for a good blast before the mot. Also have the definetly tested the car has a glanza? 4efte only have to pass a basic emmisions test i believe.

Well it goes down as a non CAT test if the tester puts in 4EFTE but the limits are the same as a CAT test if its after July '95 iirc

It all depends on when its registered really.

Edited by daniel_g

Na I didint take it for a run as I was at work when it got tested I dropped it off in the morning, I've got a zisco manifold on that wouldn't have any effect would it? The cat visual looked fine when I put it back on but I will pop it back off on the weekend and double check as I have git 10days to sort it.

Looks like its been done right with the correct settings.

Fix the exhaust leak, set the fuel pressure to stock if you can and set ignition timing.

Take the car out for a good run before you take it in, get the CAT cooking lol.

You got bigger injectors in it ?