Does a ct9 need water lines?

As above really?

Only wanting to remove them to see if it cures my white smoke problem. As far as im aware the head gasket has been done and the valve stem seals done aswell. The engine hasent been running for a good while tho.

Just wanted to rule out the turbo. But wanted to be safe than sorry.

Thanks

James

Ct9s smoke real well when worn.

had smoke issues for ages, swapped the valve stems did so many checks, the whole time it was ct9.

liam d rebuilt it and all is perfect now. Well worth doing.

I wouldn't run a ct9 without water as its a tiny turbo that builds heat enormously.

I would run a td04 without however as much bigger.turbo does less work generally speaking

As above really?

Only wanting to remove them to see if it cures my white smoke problem. As far as im aware the head gasket has been done and the valve stem seals done aswell. The engine hasent been running for a good while tho.

Just wanted to rule out the turbo. But wanted to be safe than sorry.

Thanks

James

I doubt that will be the problem to the smoke if it's been stood I would clean the plugs change the oil/filter and take it for a good drive if a turbo has waterlines I would use them as you can see from above.

Yeah cheers guys! Just going to use the water seals.

On first start up with the new engine it was smoking alot! Covering the road outside my garage. Luckily ots a private country road so wasn't a big deal. But i was slightly worried.

After going a good drive and letting it warm up and cool down properly there is now no smoke 😊! Must of just been condensation in the exhaust burning off.

Just put in new oil and filter when i fitted the engine last week. But going to get a hks hybrid filter and some good oil and change it out after a few runs just to flush out anything in the system.

As for coolant i have now got a leaking heater matrix! passenger footwell was soaking and the steam bellowing out the vents. For now I'm just going to bypass the heater matrix and check for any more leaks then going to replace matrix as i think this winter im bound to need it at some point!

Thanks everyone!

James

Yeah cheers guys! Just going to use the water seals.

On first start up with the new engine it was smoking alot! Covering the road outside my garage. Luckily ots a private country road so wasn't a big deal. But i was slightly worried.

After going a good drive and letting it warm up and cool down properly there is now no smoke ! Must of just been condensation in the exhaust burning off.

Just put in new oil and filter when i fitted the engine last week. But going to get a hks hybrid filter and some good oil and change it out after a few runs just to flush out anything in the system.

As for coolant i have now got a leaking heater matrix! passenger footwell was soaking and the steam bellowing out the vents. For now I'm just going to bypass the heater matrix and check for any more leaks then going to replace matrix as i think this winter im bound to need it at some point!

Thanks everyone!

James

Those hks filters are a waste of cash you can buy a oil and fuel filter and still have change, jap imports place on ebay as for the heater matrix that's the dash off, looks like a nightmare to do lol