levin twinpot discs

mate trust me when I say you dont need anymore than the what russ said 260mm discs.

they are more than enough for those brakes, they have twin pistons and with good pads you will not get them to fade.

at brands I braked silly late and hard/harshly and was on the track continously at one point for 25/30 mins and they just got better and better.

• 2 weeks later...

Lads can I ask what's wrong with the standard gt brakes I think they are super. In my Glanza the brakes were shit alright so I fitted the levin kit. I rebuilt the calipers and fitted vented front discs and new pads front and back and brake fluid on the gt and going great still

They were just made for 133 bhp so when people are pushing. 200+ they struggle to last. Stock calipers and with ebc disks and yellow stuff pads and mine are totaly useless after a decent 5 minute ragg. That being said its Really down to the drivers style and how hard they actualy go some people are more reserved and then you get people like taggy that just balls out every corner and need some big boy brakes

They were just made for 133 bhp so when people are pushing. 200+ they struggle to last. Stock calipers and with ebc disks and yellow stuff pads and mine are totaly useless after a decent 5 minute ragg. That being said its Really down to the drivers style and how hard they actualy go some people are more reserved and then you get people like taggy that just balls out every corner and need some big boy brakes

I am running are 180 200 on td04 but i dont drive it on so maybe thats way my set up works fine for me. good comment tho ^^^^

stock are crap and even twins with 260 discs are crap in my eyes disks are to small to get rid of the heat quick expecially coming down mountain roads

kbond this is what you need making :) :)

20141123_145959_zps98dfeac8.jpg

wont be long now before i have my metal set from lumax engineering

Let me no how you get on with this Colin as was gonna do something similar

And with the carrier I was thinking about the st202 but wasn't sure on sizes so wanted another opinion really

Keep me updated with how you get on though :)

I got the old st185 twin pots, amazing for what they are and took me awhile to get them glowing red and useless!

i spend most of my time driving coming down some very long steep hills and had them fade before from the heat so bigger discs are on order thats on stock levin pads !!!

@ kbond will do mate

i spend most of my time driving coming down some very long steep hills and had them fade before from the heat so bigger discs are on order thats on stock levin pads !!!

@ kbond will do mate

Oh really :/ mine are grooved and dimped discs and oem pads haha