6 Speed Corolla G6 gearbox

Does anyone know what you need to fit 6 speed?

I have a 6 speed sat at home which came out of a starlet, but is anything else i need or litterially straight swap?

Sell it to me :p

You can use the 1.6 G6R, but Im lead to belive the bell housing is the only difference.. 6 speed is the best thing you`ll ever do!!! :D

I do need a 6 speed in my life! I PM'd you the other day dude did you get it?

Aha, I couldnt part with it, its such an awesome gearbox! :p I didn't no :/

haha someone needs to sell me one for a reasonale price! theres one on ebay that luke sent me a link for that's tempting me but was hoping to get one slightly cheaper.. may have to cough up!

I'll send you another PM now...

Toyota factory OEM LSD does not fit a 6 speed box. Any aftermarket 8 bolt crown wheel LSD will fit that fits a Glanza/GT so A TRD/CUSCO/KAZZ/QUAIFE. Make sure it's the 8 BOLT crown wheel. The 6 bolt one is for the NA C series box.

• 2 weeks later...

Toyota factory OEM LSD does not fit a 6 speed box. Any aftermarket 8 bolt crown wheel LSD will fit that fits a Glanza/GT so A TRD/CUSCO/KAZZ/QUAIFE. Make sure it's the 8 BOLT crown wheel. The 6 bolt one is for the NA C series box.

hes back :D <3

Is it best just to search for G6 gearbox or do they have a code you can use to find them?

Anyone got any ratio info?

I got one off ebay in the end- Luke sent me a link to one via PM which was very nice of him :D

but just search for corolla G6 gearbox

They will have a specific code like the starlet boxes do but I have no idea what it is maybe Luke could answer that.

There was a thread on here regarding ratios, have a search/google.

• 3 weeks later...