Mу £160 Eρ82 Gт тυявσ Bυιℓ∂! :D

Hello all I would like to share my new winter project with yourselfs. I was searching the web and using the forums for a few weeks straight trying to find a cleanish Straight shell. Either a GT or a a glanza but wasn't having much look with finding a clean one. The cars which was popping up also was a good days drive from were I lived, I finally sourced a glanza shell down in Newquay and set about collecting it the following day, until i relcieved a notification over on the starlets for sale page on Facebook LOL! I clicked the post and there she was a rather clean ep82 GT rolling shell located in Manchester (Oldham) 30 minute drive from my house. The car was getting a lot of interest with it being rather cheap (£250) so I set out there and then. 30 minutes later & a little bit of haggling I managed to bag her for £160 and I was back on the starlet scene.

Anyhow I got her home the other day and had a good luck around and surprisingly she's straight! Both chassis legs are bang on no nasty chassis damage what so ever. As for the exterior panels well they have seen better days both doors looked rather aged (car park dings) usual marks etc. The front bumper was hanging on by a few rusty old bolts & the bonnet had a slight damage to the corner. All of which didn't phase me to much.

As for the good bits she's a complete rolling shell. She is sitting pretty on tein lowering springs still has brakes all around, complete wiring loom dash bored etc all still there it even comes with a optional extra ignition light barrel & the guy even thrown in a front mount with pipe work! Can't really moan for £160.

So my future plans are... You will have to wait & see ;-)

How she was sat when I viewed her (sat for ages like this I was told)

imagejpg4_zps2e3ddc07.jpg

imagejpg5_zps40741626.jpg

So after I got her home I set about giving her a little bath. Fair to say she come up a treat after a good jet wash!

imagejpg1_zps084d3937.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsdac191b1.jpg

imagejpg2_zps0c1fa6a5.jpg

More pics to follow shortly work begins on the weekend!! :-D

Its a right little bargain isn't it Matt pretty made up for with it pal. Work starts next week, looking forward to getting my hands dirty! 👌 I prefer the GT in all honesty BlueBear, i love the simplicity i think the 82 looks more evil, really am pleased with the car just cant wait for work the commence.

Its a right little bargain isn't it Matt pretty made up with it pal. Work starts next week, looking forward to getting my hands dirty! 👌 I prefer the GT in all honesty BlueBear, i love the simplicity i think the 82 looks more evil, really am pleased with the car just cant wait for work the commence.

Right guys & girls.. After a good hard think I have come to the conclusion I am going to give the little starlet a full fresh respray. Which will include the whole inside, engine bay, door shuts, outside being compleatly stripped & eventually repainted. Works going to be on hold for a little while as my hands are pretty tied up with my other project. But I do have some good news. I have just bagged myself a Wepr td04 kit, tial wastegate. Braided oil feed, turbo is mint no shaft play pictures to come soon.

• 1 month later...