Recommended South East Dyno

Hey

I need to take my car to a dyno and usually use dyno-tec in Erith but he isn't the best to get hold of and I'd quite like to book this week. Sooo question is - are there any recommended dyno companies in the south east area?

Thanks

I always use dyno tech. Wouldnt go anywhere else to be honest

This.

Other than the time when I did go somewhere else.

But for all the time I wouldn't go anywhere else, I'd always go to Bob. Been there so many times, and taken about 8 different friends to him and always got good deals because of it. Bob is the MAN. Or Bob the booster as we call him.

Yeah I really do like Bob but I want it done before Xmas and this week is the only week I can. Hopefully he will get back to me tomorrow (fingers crossed) I've been there a few times now and tbh don't want to go anywhere else but really want to see what my over fuelling issue is doing now.

I normally pay about 100 pounds each time I go and he is so helpful but it totally depends on how long you are there.

I'm fuming... Currently broken down on the M25 so didn't even make it there today :( I think my new fan has stopped working!! So overheating Aghhhh

That's ball ache Kate that is oh dear not good hope you get it sorted fast I went to minicraft dyno it's a place just outside Haywards heath West Sussex I only went there to have it set up properly that it was running how it should be etc as I had a FPR and fcd on and wanted to be safe then sorry obviously it ran just just under 200bhp after adjusting the actuator on the turbo a few times but he charged me 200 quid for this and now I have rebuilt the engine again I will put it back on the dyno in time for another check but don't wanna be paying that money again if I can get it cheaper 👍

Oh no I've never paid that much. And bob is a really nice guy, really helpful!

Oh tell me about it! And to make it worse some c*** just threw a grape at my window as I'm still waiting for AA! I could have knocked him out! Am so angry!! Lol x

I normally pay about 100 pounds each time I go and he is so helpful but it totally depends on how long you are there.

I'm fuming... Currently broken down on the M25 so didn't even make it there today :( I think my new fan has stopped working!! So overheating Aghhhh

if you were doing motorway speeds and your car was overheating i doubt it's the fan not working