selling and buying rant

i hate it when i want to buy something and make an offer and then someone comments saying 'too cheap' 'worth more' 'il give you £++' 'why you selling so cheap' ect...

if your not involved in buying stay out of it !!!!!

8)

Send the seller a PM instead of posting your offer in the thread, this would solve that :)

Just let the seller know you have sent them a PM in the thread

i hate it when i want to buy something and make an offer and then someone comments saying 'too cheap' 'worth more' 'il give you £++' 'why you selling so cheap' ect...

if your not involved in buying stay out of it !!!!!

8)

I have done that on one of rbz posts on an optional extra, problem is someone puts up something stupidly cheap not knowing what they are worth then some idiot offers even less, sometimes when you are part of a community people look out for each other, same as you would if a friend was selling something

So much for community spirit, this isn't a facebook page :p

I second this; I'd always try and help somebody, obviously not going to sell my self short but i wouldnt try to rip somebody off when one day i might need to buy something from them and would expect a resonable price :-]

Works both ways :p