anyone make a factory earth upgrade kit?

hey guys

anyone make a better set of earth cables for our starlets I know there old and tired and tbh quite thin. I was thinking ditching the old ones and fit some new slightly bigger ones.

before trying to find someone to make a custom set just seeing if anyone on here can make up a set.

might become a popular option for people.

cheers

They're easy to make buddy, I used subwoofer power cable which is cheap on eBay and go to halfords and get the loop crimps and cut the cable to the size you want them , out the eyed connectors on and buy a new earth terminal for battery on eBay like £2 and bolt them to it, it's simple , half hour job max :)

a company did make sets awhile back there was a group buy on here then the lad sold on eBay and ripped of a load of people and got banned from eBay. I just made my own one and stuck my battery in boot at same time its a massive 0 gauge cable into an earthing block in the bay with various cable sizes leaving to different parts.

a company did make sets awhile back there was a group buy on here then the lad sold on eBay and ripped of a load of people and got banned from eBay. I just made my own one and stuck my battery in boot at same time its a massive 0 gauge cable into an earthing block in the bay with various cable sizes leaving to different parts.

can you put some pics up bud?