Toyosports Ebay CT9 Hybrid

I know the info on it is amusing im just looking for feedback from someone that has one seen as they sold alot. I emailed them about the wastegate size and they said they didnt know as the turbos are in their warehouse. Im just curious to see is the wastegate too larger or is it just another ct9 with a bigger compressor housing.

Think a fair few have had success with these turbos tbh. Theres been a couple stories on fb about 1 or 2 not lasting long but suppose is 9/10 going to be fine. Id also imagine getting a CT9 hybrided by a turbo company is going to be bloody expensive compared to buying one off the shelf

But wouldn't you think most of the blitz k1 turbos are rebuilt at this stage so they are not genuine also?

It's obviously going to depend on what's broken but most aftermarket parts such as the k1 are based on genuine Toyota parts all they might need is new bearings which still makes it genuine yet with say these toyosports will they really have any genuine bits in them.. they are just universal crap riding the market.

I've got one of these atm works fine only bought it as a temporary thing because the my old turbo went and needed something just to get to work and back but don't expect a lot from it

Is the wastegate much bigger than standard ct9? Also does it perform well, what boost you running?

I've had used one in the past and waste gate hasn't been ported it's the same as stock, the seals lasted a month or two then started to smoke. If you were to get one tho send it straight to Liam d and then it will last :)

That has my mind made up so thanks for the feedback :)