600bhp starlet?

hi guys i need some help, im planning on building a ridiculous starlet with hopefully 600bhp+ !!!
i wanna put in the super hicas system to keep it all on the road i just have no idea which would be the best engine to give me the performance that i want.
ideally i would like it built to give me more acceleration than top end.
any help, tips ideas will be gladly welcomed as im quite rubbish at this sort of thing :/

Thanks!!!!!

Is there even enough room to fit an engine that powerful? Jeez. If it were me. Now everyone will hate for me saying this but I'd go K20 turbo. Personally. They do a K20 stock engine that puts out 260 bhp WITHOUT A TURBO (Honda's S2000). So boosted alone you're looking at 330+ bhp. With porting, head work, ignition, fueling then 400+. Then it's just fck off turbos a severe tuning. I know my favourite super car in the world runs the K20 :D Turbo. I say super car by that I mean a supped up normal car. My favourite, the gorgeous, GT1 Turbo :D

AmuseGT1-216.jpg

AmuseGT1-098_1k2D_0.jpg

​But that's just me. I think they got that to just Shy of 600 bhp. Can't remember. But he died before he finished tuning it :/ I love this car.

The good thing about those engines is that they really are over engineered. So naturally they're prone to tuning. There is also a big community out there and it's a VERY COMMON engine so parts will be relatively cheap and still able to come by in years to come. The only limitations are going to be its displacement of the 2.0 litre. Naturally the Skyline has a bigger engine or the Supras but will they fit in the bonnet? I don't even think this would. But I reckon a K20 would be a nice way to go. They're a power house stock putting out twice the bhp than a Starlet without a need of a turbo, just the extra 700cc's. And Honda have that famous old reliability going for them so you know they will take a battering. Much like most Jap cars. But just saying about this one in particular. Any roads I'd be well interested in seeing a build for that

Rb26dett in the boot?

Nice block. But they are HUGE. Be a shame to butcher the chassis but yeah there is always that. It wouldn't really be a starlet after he's finished with it though really.

The Honda S2000 uses a F20C engine.

Aww what really? I thought the Civic, Integra and S2000 all used the K20's. That's a shame but yeah what he said lol.

That said though K20's are still solid engines. 200 bhp stock N/A

it would either explode or bend the car in half when it came on boost in my opinion lol but if your honestly serious theres defo only two engines even worth considering for this kind of power and size of chassis. either a 3sgte or a k20 as much as i love toyota for 700odd bhp the hondas just the natural choice