How good is a rear anti roll bar on a gt?

How good is a rear anti roll bar on a gt? I have polybush engine mounts, anti lift kit and poly bushes on the standard front roll bar, cosco front and rear strutbraces and coilovers just have to buy the rear anti roll bar.will I see the car handle much better in the back with the rear arb? What others mods can I do with the handling? Thanks

Its makes a nice difference certainly notice it far more than thing like strut braces. You can poly bush everything but I found on mine it makes it every tiny bump on the road pull to one side. As if kinda expect with a harder bush the softer ones would just absorb it. So depends where u drive really if its really good quality smooth roads polybush the lot if its bad roads I'd stick with stock bushes

See I really only use the car for work as I have a family car so I can go all out with the hard set up as only will be myself in the car and ect

I have one got just to pick it up so looking forword to it but just want to know how you lads find the kit.

Edited by glanzadude

the rear arb does wonders for the starlet/glanza. it really makes driving more predictable.

imo you need to combine it with all the other suspension parts to get the full benefit ---- rear strut brace and coilover or uprated shocks & springs, good tires

the rear arb does wonders for the starlet/glanza. it really makes driving more predictable.

imo you need to combine it with all the other suspension parts to get the full benefit ---- rear strut brace and coilover or uprated shocks & springs, good tires

I would like to think I have everything bar good tyres but will be coming soon

To save making a new thread I will ask on this. When fixing the mounts to the chassis for the droplinks, should they be straight inline with the which hole on the anti roll bar? End one, middle one or the one nearest to the bend?

John