How much are you guys paying

So I've just put a deposit down on a 99 white Glanza v due to arrive in late Feb I'm 21 and will have had my licence 1 year and 1 years no claims in early Feb.

I'm wondering what you guys are paying for insurance and who you recommend Thanks.

im 27 pay 350 for my gt. every modification covered.

Phil

I got my first V when I was 20, I had 1 years no claim like yourself and I paid around £1500 TPFT with basic mods.

I am not sure how much insurance has changed in the last 6 years but I would expect to pay around that much.

Quite risky putting a deposit on a car without getting insurance quotes.

A friend did the same and wasn't able to get insured so he lost a £500 deposit!

I would certainly go and get some quotes.

Get the deposit back so its no problem I did get a quote for 1300 through compare the market its basically standard apart from cat back and wheels. I know what your saying about getting quotes before putting a deposit down but the car looks to mint to pass up

Get the deposit back so its no problem I did get a quote for 1300 through compare the market its basically standard apart from cat back and wheels. I know what your saying about getting quotes before putting a deposit down but the car looks to mint to pass up

Also sorry for posting another insurance thread lol

Never worry about any of the negative sounding stuff lad.

i bought my first gt when i was 18 and didnt insure it till a year later, saved up and got her all sorted out, and worked out well for me.

at the time i didnt really need a car for work so it was no major issue.

Phil

I'm 24 with 5 years no claims, 1998 glanza, all mods declared for £580.

It's not going to be cheap, I tried a quote when I was in the same boat as you 1 year driving and 1 year no claims and cheapest I was getting is around £2000. If you can afford it then its ok but be expecting a high excess and NO MODIFICATIONS! When I added a modification to the car they declined me straight away!

Hope this helps mate, my only tip would be to phone about! Don't just assume you are cheapest with comparison sites! Ring insurance brokers! Usually pretty good mate! :)

Thanks guys and sefton your correct there mate that's why I'm gonna wait till Feb and call till i get an alright quote. I seem to get the cheapest quotes out of all my mates currently got a clio cost me 1800 first year fully comp my mates where paying like nearly 3k for puntos