fan wiring/cockpit/help?

car went to tuning developments, got it back the infamous fan was on 24/7 never getting close to half way temp say about a quarter up if that

read up on bridging it, gave it a bash, fucked it.

un did my initial steps panicing and thinking fuck it ill leave it on 24/7 till i find someone who knows what there doing but its not coming on at all now, its not over heating like but ive not tried to make it over heat

SO

some will some wont approve BUT id like help instead please into wiring it into the car

am i right in thinking

take the connector off the end
EARTH one
LIVE wire goes into the in car switch
Other live wire goes from switch to 12v battery then obviously when i flick it, the circuits complete and it comes on??

ALSO if i drive for a long time it wont overheat but when parked up idling afterwards its like the temp catches up and the needle then moves up but drops when i drive, brand new td low temp thermostat no issues at all, is that normal??

cheers joe

Surely theres a proper fix? Whats wrong with the oem circuit. Cant you just recreate that circuit with a wiring diagram and tuck it out the way under the fuse box in the bay?

Is it the issue with the removal of the AC thats left the main fan on permanently that loads of people have fixed normally retaining original use.