GT Seats in Northern Ireland

Looking for some OEM GT seats for collection in Northern Ireland.

They MUST be in great to excellent condition (no burns or rips/tears considered).

They MUST come with OEM subframes still attached.

If you can help, please get in touch. I can collect using the daily estate car.

Cheers,

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

Your very mannerly Phil, I appreciate that.

You clearly want clean gt seats, I have them.

If you really thought my price for fresh seats was reasonable enough to bear in mind, id have a pm right now.

But I don't, so come make me an offer high side of 100 and see if you can't score yourself something to sit on.

:)

Phil

lol the reason you don't have a PM is because I have discussed Recaro options with Jay bud.

I have spent the weekend looking for a set of Recaros, and have roped Joel in to help also.

Jay told me the going rate for a clean set of GT seats was around £50 - £60.

I can also import the set that Socks has for £55, so £115 delivered.

That being said, I dont really want to import a set, as I want to see what I am buying first. Meaning, if I firmly return to the idea of a set of GT seats should I decide that Recaros are not going to happen, that you would in fact be my first port of call, as I am prepared to pay over the going rate for the right set of GT seats.

But before I do that, I wish to investigate the Recaro option with Jay and Joel a bit further. Jay can probably get me Recaro EP91 rails, so if I can find some sweet seats to go with, I will never have to revisit the seats in the car ever ever again, and move onto a permanent suspension solution.

You are dealing with a man-with-a-plan dude. A plan to get this EP rolling again - if I can get some Recaros in advance of that, I just might.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

Well that's all makes perfect sense to me!

Ps I've never sold mint original bits, so I've no idea about pricing! I'd actually need to double check the seat mintness since I can barely remember what they look like lol

If they are suitably mint I'd sell them to you at a price you happy with, low side of 100 or whatever.

Local EPs is my favourite sort of EP project lol

Phil

At this rate I don't think I could score in a whore house with a blank cheque book!

Striking out like a champ on all fronts here.

Getting to the point where I would consider running mis-matched front seats JDM stylee!

Phil.

Haha could have been worse!! i nearly ended up with no front seats and no chance of replacing them!! Lol

Phil