• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed a bit around the VIN plate :D

Good work mate, should of bought Si's Advans..... mmmmm matt black JAM kitted beast with white RG's :D

yea i know :D its not finished yet!

Yea i didnt have 500 odd quid tho B) would of looked nice tho!

got all of the rest of the wiring out the front end today..i.e the fuesbox, wiring under the wings that goes into the cabin, headlight etc etc..ready for the glanza one to be put in :p Just need to sort out of a couple of bits with the V fusebox, and where it attaches to the engine loom... Can now also finish off the painting round the fusebox area and slam panel as its all clear and free from wires now...

wings removed aswell as wiring underneath

SNC00289.jpg

fusebox, and all wiring connected removed

SNC00293.jpg

Looms...alot more bits on the V one

SNC00288.jpg

^ yea the wiringz is going to be interesting, but not to hard hopefully..as i think i have all the glanza looms, so it should all just plug together :p

Cheers, just need a couple more cans of paint, and then the engine bay wiring can all go back in!

Good progress, was the way I was going to do mine, same as streetrace yes, seems the easiest way :D

Love the Trust sticker on the dash, I had Toyo on my n/a and looked identical :D

Good progress, was the way I was going to do mine, same as streetrace yes, seems the easiest way :D

Love the Trust sticker on the dash, I had Toyo on my n/a and looked identical :D

cheers :D yea hopefully it isn't too difficult !getting rid of the trust sticker tho! did a bit of work today. was sorting out the glanza indicator stalks and... err they don't fit. so going to have to mod them a little to fit! more updates on monday.rob

got quite alot of work done on it yesterday, engine bay is now fully painted, all the fusebox is in, and all of the associating wires :D got a couple of little bits painted aswell...

some pics

IMG_1660-01.jpg

IMG_1662-01.jpg

IMG_1659-01.jpg

How she stands at the min :)

IMG_1663-01.jpg