lol, i barely had enough spare time to do this for rob tbh sparky! lol

as it is im off for two days and still havent had the time to give the car a coat of wax, or even clean it for that matter!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries bud. im just sorry i couldnt get them done sooner for you!

no probs mate...didnt take that long atal...!!

More shite news, think this gearbox/release bearing or something is playing up

thought id put a pic up of the seat we got in a couple of weeks back...its comfortable but too high, so the frame will be modded again, when i have some time..

sorry for the rubbish pic

SP_A0643.jpg

• 1 month later...

havent done alot of work on it lately but finally got a FTE inlet mani, and some injectors...so may be able to start on these TB's when scutch has some time....

Also take out the ash tray/cig lighter for when the headunit is relocated....(x1 has been sold now :()....

also got some plans for where the headunit used to be and the interior when i find some money, which should be pretty soon, as im going to be getting a full time job....also needs to go to burwash or toyota.. as it makes an evil noise on let off for some reason :D

SP_A0671.jpg

we all know what it looks like though :D

SP_A0669.jpg

Speedlines have been done gold, so will have to see what they look like when they are back on...

Oh cool, Thought they were pink? or is that just Glanzas? Do you know the Part No. on them? Standard FE are 23250 11110 and are (from what I've read) 205cc the blue onse I havd are 23250 11120 but can't find any info on them :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right its all changing, and i hope to have it finished by around Dec/Jan time :)

Having a complete bodywork overhaul...which will include...a full glanza front end conversion including a 98 spec bumper, and a JAM lip, aswell as a JAM rear bumper, and a few other bits and bobs...its then off for a full respray in one of the shades of midnight purple...should be good :(

Also have just done a deal on a JAM rear B)

Rob