Hi guys/gals..

Heres my build up/repair thread of restoring the SR to its former glory! ;)

You would of seen the car before, (fishy89's) but i will be getting hold of it in the next month or so....i am starting to collect parts so it will all be mended in time for when i learn to drive....

All ready have a few parts in the pipeline, which are some HID's courtesy of Scutch0, and some clear indicators from idress which i should be getting in the next couple of days...

Next on the list, is a new front and of course a new bonnet!

Once all the bodywork is complete, it will be treated to some new suspension, which will either be some Tein S-Tech Springs, or some RS*R springs, and some new uprated dampers.....

The car in it's current state, a bit of work to be done here! :p :P

SP_A0402.jpg

Cheers

Rob

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with it dude.

Make sure you start it up every now and then or even get someone to take it for a run out somewhere.

What plans you got for it dude??

well obviously first sort out all the bodywork....

and then im going to sort out the handling/chassis side of things....hopefully get some tein s-tech springs, few anti-roll bars, rear strut, room bar, fender bar etc...

Not much else needs to be done, as the engine has already got the manifold, hybrid panel filter....etc, put im tempted to get some iridium plugs and some new leads :p

Rob

Bit of a change of plan....

what im going to try and do now is, get a front bumper off a remix, and turn it into a rally spec. ep a little like prangers old car, but im thinking white with possibly castrol graphics if it will look any good? Im not normally a fan of decals, but i think this may look okay..

What do you think?

cheers for the replies....i agree if done properly it could look pucka....if not it would look shite...

im gonna have a play on photoshop, and see what it looks like, if my photoshoping skills are up to standard i will post the result...

Rob