• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@starletrick..........fine if you have general knowledge, as the bee*R insturctions for the starlet is wrong, and not many if any have got it to work properly apart from us!!!

its a good piece tho, do you have a glanza yea?

anyway, quite a few people have asked me this, so i may write a guide......

Rob

cheers for that mate.....the decals arent right on that, they are some sort of custom designed zig-zag things that dont really look like the castrol ones from the corolla :)

I think we can better that ! :unsure::o

Rob

@ liam - hmmm not sure about the light set up yet, but will be considered of course :).

@ starlet rick - doesnt really help it launch mate, bogs it down imo.. okay it holds at an rpm but for it to work properly it wont bang on launch as youl have to turn the gain down..... just makes an awsome noise lol

but seriously guys, i think this is going to be pretty awsome lol,

in march im td04'ing gt and were building this... shite im going to be broke lol! :unsure:

Si

cheers man!, your nearing completion of yours, and im just about to start :) lol

Rob

It will all be worth it in teh end mate :p

Loving that Corolla with the liveries :o

Starlet looks more like a tiger :unsure:

@ Idrees, yes mate i agree i think we can make it look better :unsure:

Little Update Guys.....Picking Up A HID Kit Tonight From Scutch0 & Have Just Sent The Money For Some Clear Indicators To Idrees, So Should Be Arriving In A Couple Of Days....

I will put some pics up of the HID kit tonight and then some more pics when the clear indicators arrive!!

Rob

Crystal Indicators arrived today :)

Also been having a think and......because the car is a silver sr and rather rare, and a nice low mileage one, i think im going to give the rally spec. option a miss now due to its prestige (if you understand lol)...

if i had a high mileage sportif, i most probs would of done it, but i dont want to change the original look now...

Im going to put all the exterior and interior back to normal, but the engine mods/bee*r, and exhaust will be staying...

Rob