• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L O L

He still used the SR?? I would not be happy if you have bought it off him mate P

lol @ oli...it doesnt suprise me...

thats because i havent bought it off him :), he's sort of giving it to me, i just need to mend the front end.

the clutch is abit shot aswel.. :)

Rob

god that front bumper would look awesome on the sr buddy!

you need to tell si to go easy with his gear changes then! when we went out in the gt the other night i thought he was gonna rip the bloody lever off!!! <_<

the car went into a garage the other day, the clutch we think is basically trashed....but it had a new rear wheel bearing done, as that was faulty aswell....

Also found a possible bonnet for sale, so ill update if anything else happens ;)

Rob

Only about 1-2 weeks before some spending happens :lol: got a few parts lined up and a few :lol: ideas lol

Anyway in the meentime, some pics i took once the new exhust went on a few months back, and when there was no accident damage....:D

IMG_9381.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

IMG_9378.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

Rob

^ well as it was quite a mint example and as you know silver SR's are the most rare, i just want to get the interior/exterior back to normal lol....but obviously keep the engine tuned...

For the future, i would like to out an FTE in it like you are planning, and make it a bit of a sleeper...