Just back from first mapping session at GT-Art

First of all, very impressed with Gary and all the guys there...big thanks to them :p

Now to the car stuff. At 1.2 bar of boost on a very clean map the car made 203hp at the wheels and 170lb/ft, not too shabby for a first session. We called it a day after mapping it to the limit of the current injectors (98%) so a set of 550cc's are needed...those should, in theory push the power to 230~ whp and allow the boost to run around 1.6bar which should then see the car making around 300 whp.

;)

Even at the current tune it's still got a power to weight of 317 hp per tonne....that puts the car above a 911 turbo (272 p/t)

Video coming soon....

Give it time to upload to YouTube!!

I did think the car would run more from the off, the first run saw 187hp at the wheels, each run (and tweak) saw 2-3 hp gains but in the end, at 203hp we called it a day. So I now have 2 sets of injectors for sale! a set of 410cc top feed (need resistor pack...and a spare set of 450cc injectors (for the ep82/91) that I have sat in the garage. If I ran them on the car, they'd still max out.

I'm very happy, nothing to brag about down the pub but the power delivery is awesome.

GT Art in Falmer, next to Sussex Uni? If so, I live about 10 mins from there! We should have a mini-meet! :p Infact, I'm going there on 9th Feb to do a power run!

Nice result there mate, must be a beast!

Why not come to the RR day at Bluewtaer on the same day :p

It will probably be cheaper and dont say its too far as we are going up from South Wales ;)

Why not come to the RR day at Bluewtaer on the same day :p

It will probably be cheaper and dont say its too far as we are going up from South Wales :p

Hmmm....this is £35 for 3 runs & printouts...but I'll be doing it with Corsa redtops and c20let's ;) Hmmm...dunno! Where abouts in Bluewater is it??

Check the meets section threads called rolling road I think

All the details there...think if theres more than 10 cars it is £25 and you get a print out etc B)

Hmmm tempting, but I'm not sure! I think I'll be going to the Bluewater meet anyways - so would make more sense to go to this RR!!! Aaahh can't decide!! :p:p ;)

Well if your going to BlueWater then you wont b able to go to both as its the same day :p

Makes sense to go on the rollers at BW then its a meal at a pub then photoshoot :p

You know it makes sense ;)