Facebook selling pages rant

Paid for coilovers in full on the 26th messy time I know messaged him last weekend said he'd have them off this week messaged again today or yesterday then coped that it was him on Facebook an messaged him an got a reply saying he was gonna get me the tracking number once he's back from the hospital.. Fishy if ya ask me an abit of a pattern like the thread you revived on him

Don't want to tar all the new guys with the same brush but I try and stick to buying stuff from the guys that have been about since I joined the forum.. even when it was uksc the same bunch of good guys wer about and made the change I'm sure other people are the same? I look at a user name and think yeah he's Alryt I've sold or bought stuff or chatted to him before about things people that have helped me out on random posts or problems I've had in the past and I've been lucky anuf to never of had any problems..if sumone joins the forum just to sell parts and you can tell by ther post count i just wouldn't risk buying anything from them untill they are an established member

Edited by Whitenoize

If he had been banned after the first time then that wouldnt have happened !!

(But then mods say it cuts contact and gives them an exit route, which is true)

Feel for ya buddy

the fact is, its a balancing act.

most of the time, there is no denying some prick needs banned. but do it too soon, and folk can loose contact. do it too late, and u risk someone else being mugged. its not exactly the easiest balance to get right, even with years of practice.

Be easier if folk just weren't dicks and stopped ripping other people off.

Phil.

I noticed anouther person called scott murrell on the page he seems to be bitching about Td and other people and trying to get refunds from stuff he brought saying it not as it listed

Yeh proper gobby little shit!! Owns a micra which hes putting a 4efte in and claims to be an expert.

People tend to use facebook more than the forum to post when they don't know anything.... The only good thing is when you need a quick answer for a issue it can be handy, after you've filterd through the shit that is

• 1 year later...

Abit of a necropost but this is too funny!

I noticed anouther person called scott murrell on the page he seems to be bitching about Td and other people and trying to get refunds from stuff he brought saying it not as it listed

I really do dislike TD, so do many others. Its an opinion. I have my reasons to dislike them and people have their reasons to love them. Everyone has different opinions. I know what your on about. Trying to get a refund makes out I was the bad party. Me and the seller sorted it out. We still get on fine so its all cool.

now to be fair i have had no bad experance with him i got 1 item off him and it came fast enough but did try to make me transfer through bank not a hope i said so gave a woman paypal instead

also tried to tell me post cost to northern ireland is the same as to the south ha there is a huge difference in price as some people might know

hes just a pure chancer and now he got found out once and for all

Sure hope this isnt about me? As only trade via paypal and never gift. So both parties are protected. I never claim postage cost to northern and southern Ireland are the same. I charge whatever I am quite plus a few bob for posting and packaging.

Yeh proper gobby little shit!! Owns a micra which hes putting a 4efte in and claims to be an expert.

I always say it how it is. I dont bite my tongue. Its how I am in person as well. Just in person you find everyone takes everything with a pinch of salt and online loads of people throw their toys out of their pram.

That build got scrapped for few reasons. Mainly rust and the shell being completely shagged. Got a starlet, stripped it, resprayed it, put most of it back together. Then bought another car. Fell in love with that car. Got bored of the starlet and broke it. Probably sitting in some scrapyard now.

It's that Luke Marsh guy who is the latest scammer on the page.

More than just a couple of folk who have been scammed by him ...... Me being one for £145

I have heard some things about him and I am barely on the page now. Was some guy up yorkshire way which was selling duff engines as working units last year.