Darraghmh91 BANNED ? WTF

lol its not like we go around banning folk for the giggles of it.

He asked for his account to be deleted after his Mrs got upset, I think we banned him for a while instead of deleting his account, meaning he can come back to his account at a future point, rather than having to start afresh.

give us a little credit, this aint our first BBQ. I personally haven't wielded my ban hammer in over 2 years.

Phil.

He asked for his account to be deleted after his Mrs got upset, I think we banned him for a while instead of deleting his account, meaning he can come back to his account at a future point, rather than having to start afresh.

give us a little credit, this aint our first BBQ. I personally haven't wielded my ban hammer in over 2 years.

Phil.

nah, wasnt thinking ya go around and banning people for fun lol..

just was thinking to myself wtf, what did he do to get banned .

Phil.

you's do a great job but the ban hammer should come out more often tbh lol