★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

Dont higher it!!!!!!!

Its perfect!!!!!!

I know mate, but I have to for the sake of driveability ha ha!

Can't get over even the smallest speed bump properly :lol:

Fitted a new bit tonight, wil get pics up tommorrow! :D

Peace Out

Joz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini JDM Extreme Ep Update

Photobucket decided to work again so here's a few pics of my nice new jdm addition.

Hmmmm, fills that single din slot nicely :lol:

DSC03086.jpg

When you want to keep hold of your in car refreshment with security...

DSC03085.jpg

Hmmmmm wonder wat I can keep in here now? :D:p

DSC03087.jpg

Hope u like! Proper JDM kit :p:D

Hopefully another update later this week... :lol:

Peace Out

Joz

hmmm tasty cant wait for the bigger update :lol:

Thanks mate!

Like I said, sure u wont be disappointed!

Well get it on soon as I can , but only if it can be done properly!

lookin good joz

nice diff 2the blanking plate and your never go thirsty again :D

Thanks also man!

It is defo a good way to make use of the spare DIN slot!

I'm a thirsty guy lol, so I need me DRINK!!!

Will update once the new bits on!

Im really looking forward to it!

Til then take care guys! :lol:...

Peace Out

Joz

Wow. The car is a beauty (ok the wheels as everybody said dont pretty match but aint bad either just not jap). Concerning the engine i believe your money were spend smart very smart perhaps a 6speed gearbox but the engine i dont think can be upgraded more (ok with money bins for a little gain dont bother). Now for the suspension setup (which is my favourite part) i wont say anything about the parts installed there is no need. however i am surprised that there is no anti lift (i am not 100% sure i read quite fast the pages) and no rear sway bar for this i am sure. of course i understood that most of the products were offers you couldnt resist so there is an explanation, although with what i ve seen i wouldnt be surprised if i see an independent rear suspension or a back differential:D. Also uprgrade your brakes despite i am sure you dont brake much now. Finally its time to face the truth i am dissapointed with you. I was expecting to see a four point front lower arm control bar, a front carbing three point strut brace a three point rear strut brace jam, toyota oem and a miracle cross bar instead of the c pillar but ok you are forgiven.

Thats class man. I threw in a System Control Centre in there. Haha, Just got the double radio surround of a Glanza and the brackets and presto you have another slot for a radio or Dvd etc...

Dead handy those drink holders I say...

Wow. The car is a beauty (ok the wheels as everybody said dont pretty match but aint bad either just not jap). Concerning the engine i believe your money were spend smart very smart perhaps a 6speed gearbox but the engine i dont think can be upgraded more (ok with money bins for a little gain dont bother). Now for the suspension setup (which is my favourite part) i wont say anything about the parts installed there is no need. however i am surprised that there is no anti lift (i am not 100% sure i read quite fast the pages) and no rear sway bar for this i am sure. of course i understood that most of the products were offers you couldnt resist so there is an explanation, although with what i ve seen i wouldnt be surprised if i see an independent rear suspension or a back differential:D. Also uprgrade your brakes despite i am sure you dont brake much now. Finally its time to face the truth i am dissapointed with you. I was expecting to see a four point front lower arm control bar, a front carbing three point strut brace a three point rear strut brace jam, toyota oem and a miracle cross bar instead of the c pillar but ok you are forgiven.

;) I suppose everyone does their car differently. OEM products are sometimes very expensive and are generally common being toyota parts. My flux capacitor took months too source, and dont even get me started on the passenger side Over Shoulder Boulder Holder Hanger!

Joz, the drinks holders are trick!! Lovin that. Gotta get me some o thoseeeeee ;)

ohh my god!! lol so many replies to make ;)

Give me a sec, just had my lunch hehheh.

Yo Joz, I have one of these too, yours looks slightly different though. Mines a bit too plasticy. I was after an MR2 one but they are rare as anything and cost almost £100 from Toyota!

Thanks James!

Wouldn't mind takin a look at your cup holder too!

Any pics?

Thats pretty cool mate especially the secret stash away lol

Heh Thanks Lew mate!

Stash is right lol! ;)

Peace Out

Joz

i might being misunderstood just to clarify i had a small chit chat with starletto before he made any changes and suddenly i see this. So since everybody said good words (good guys) i played the role of the bad guy. The best i can say is that starletto concerning suspension has the most effective per money solutions period

Guys I know potge way back (on the site anyway ;))

This is what u would call a critical review of my car because this guy knows his stuff ;)

Thanks man, I'm still a student so I think I done well for what I have achieved so far ;)

As for those parts I could get them next week if I wanted, but I like my current setup, the miracle X bar is £££ to ship so I left that one out (could have got it tho ;))

Look forward to talking to you again soon!

i might being misunderstood just to clarify i had a small chit chat with starletto before he made any changes and suddenly i see this. So since everybody said good words (good guys) i played the role of the bad guy. The best i can say is that starletto concerning suspension has the most effective per money solutions period

Not at all mate!

Very kind words I feel! :p

If everything was alright then nothing would get improved!

You stated the top of the range parts :p

Take it easy man! B):p

Peace Out

Joz

Uh...pretty rrandom there...anyhow, nice din slot filler there man, thats pretty tidy, nice one.

Phil.

Thanks dude!

Like I said I know potge ;)

Nice to get talking to ya again!

Thats class man. I threw in a System Control Centre in there. Haha, Just got the double radio surround of a Glanza and the brackets and presto you have another slot for a radio or Dvd etc...

Dead handy those drink holders I say...

Mart mate!

your the king of interior specialties so I wouldnt dare compete haha! ;)

I'll stick with ma wee humble single din cupholder ;)

Defo handy too like u said!;)

Throw us that email again mate!

;) I suppose everyone does their car differently. OEM products are sometimes very expensive and are generally common being toyota parts. My flux capacitor took months too source, and dont even get me started on the passenger side Over Shoulder Boulder Holder Hanger!

Joz, the drinks holders are trick!! Lovin that. Gotta get me some o thoseeeeee B)

Hey man Thanks! B)

Whoa, you got a few hidden interior goodies too!

Would like to see this should boulder thing? Intrigiung! ;) B)

Nice to get talking to ya again!

Mart mate!

your the king of interior specialties so I wouldnt dare compete haha! :p

I'll stick with ma wee humble single din cupholder :p

Defo handy too like you said!;)

Throw us that email again mate!

Hey man Thanks! ;)

Dont think Im the King of that interior qualitys yet bro but its gettin there slowly. Haha

I'll try and drive up a pic for you If I can...

I'll sent on that e-mail der too bro. My Buildingabody one must be broke or sumthin. Sent it 3 times already for fcuk sake. Haha

Dont think Im the King of that interior qualitys yet bro but its gettin there slowly. Haha

I'll try and drive up a pic for you If I can...

I'll sent on that e-mail der too bro. My Buildingabody one must be broke or sumthin. Sent it 3 times already for fcuk sake. Haha

lol your defo a future contender! just need the in car pc etc and mini drinks fridge etc ;)

U sent to my hotmail address aye?

Talk Soon

Peace Out

Joz

Ok got her back and went for spin!!! ;)

Woo Hoo! ;) :p ;)

Changing the backbox to a jdm 4" Tanabe Racing Medallion Can was just the tonic my starletto needed!

Car sounds unreal and really gives it some in the lower gears, just wat I wanted and throttle response is better too!!! B)

Well Pleased!

Will get pics up soon! :p

Peace Out

Joz