• 7 months later...

I was just randomly looking in here and found it amusing that I took a photo of the exact same glanza you did Shelly!

CIMG3489.jpgB)

Even funnier that it seems to be parked in almost exactly the same spot! Except its more boxed in when I took the photo so thats why its a bad photo. B)

I remember seeing that G35 in M.K, I presume from the looks of things some of those pics were taken there.. Never seen that carbon scoob about though.. must take pics when I go back to H.K in November.. bank manager will be so proud of me when I've over there hahah B)

wow shell.. youve been back for almost a year! jet lag? too right B)

some great photos, my life ambition is to visit tokyo, not because its a nice country, its because its almost a petrolhead heaven there! is Hong Kong japan or china? ive never known lol

wow shell.. youve been back for almost a year! jet lag? too right B)

some great photos, my life ambition is to visit tokyo, not because its a nice country, its because its almost a petrolhead heaven there! is Hong Kong japan or china? ive never known lol

Its China mate. but HK has its own government etc, its like its own country but officially it belongs to China

Its China mate. but HK has its own government etc, its like its own country but officially it belongs to China

but used to belong to the UK

my mum was born in johore bahru, which is in hong kong. my gran always talks about how it was back then. sounds like an amazing place