I apologise now if this is in the wrong section but there doesn't seem to be a steering one, Please could someone give any tips on how to get the boss of the spine easy? (I know people say unscrew the nut, and leave the nut on there alittle so of course you don't smash your face with the steering wheel) so far I have tryed this, loosen nut, and put everything back on and wiggle steering wheel left to right and up and down but still no joys, to be honest how much more force do you need to pull it off? Without doing damage somewhere along the line anyone go some easy tips please 👍

Jesus this is the only way, Thankyou all for the reply, I'm gonna tackle this dam thing, I just didn't want to rip the bolts out of the snap off bit of bend the steering wheel or something 👍

Thought I would post in here for future reference so the post gets finished, anyway in the end put a steering wheel puller over the boss bit of pressure popped off, so I think this is the easier way to do it if you have a puller or someone you know has 👍