EP91 unable to adjust wheel alignment?

I'm finally back on the road, now with a full license. Money has been a bit of an issue and it's cost me quite a lot to get car sorted and get my license but i'm finally there.

I took my car for the MOT the other day and it passed after a little bit of work. I had to change the rear shocks and springs all round so to save a little money and improve the handling of the car I decided to fit Spax lowering springs.

The problem is that now the tracking is miles out. For the car to drive the wheel has to be turned about an 8th right (half of a quarter turn-ish) but if I let go of the wheel while its there the car holds straight with no dramas (as if the wheel is held straight and tracking is perfect). You can see the camber is out on the front 2 wheels but not there rear and its quite bad on the drivers side which is, i believe, what is causing the problem.

I asked the garage that did the MOT about tracking, and they said that they don't think anything is adjustable on my car so they don't think they can fix it. Is this true? I mean I suppose I could just reposition the steering wheel and live with the camber but I would prefer to sort the camber out if possible.

Camber bolts can be pruchased, and toe in/out is adjustable on every car's front wheels at least. I aligned mine when I got my latest Yellow sticker (Aus version of MOT, but distibuted by coppers).

I'd check the angle of the steering on full lock on both sides, it's a good way to tell if the steering is off or not. If the angle is the same (mirror) then don't touch it and adjust at the wheels.

Yes I did think it was a little weird I've never heard of a car's tracking not being adjustable... As for the hole being slightly elongated I never noticed that when I had the struts off :-s might have to have another look at that...

if you have lowered your car you will need a adjustable panhard rod,

because starlets have a fixed rear axle it goes out of alignment when you lower the suspension, which means the car is crabbing,

then you can sort out the front alignment.

if you have lowered your car you will need a adjustable panhard rod,

because starlets have a fixed rear axle it goes out of alignment when you lower the suspension, which means the car is crabbing,

then you can sort out the front alignment.

rear is fine, nothing wrong with it... i get the fixed rear axle causing tracking problems but honestly rear is as straight as anything its just front wheels have noticeable camber... I will try get a pic tomorrow but i think im just going to try correcting steering and leaving camber for now as it handles really well its just having to have the wheel at slight angle it annoys me lol