I would go with racetech tbh I've had wepr zisco all the main brands racetech get stick for the high prices but fittment is perfect the other two are value for money but in my experience racetech it's the best by far ps I'm not a racetech fam boy just stateing the experiences I've had with various set ups

Edited by Whitenoize
  • 4 weeks later...

i would go wepr mate if u buy from him you get lifetime warranty for the kit you bought !!!!! also his welding is the best out there you never see any threads pop up about him !! wich cant be said of other !!!

the guy is obsessed about starlets and knows his stuff !!! thank god we have some1 like sasha !!!! he is cheap to compared to the euro based boys/traders

i would go wepr mate if u buy from him you get lifetime warranty for the kit you bought !!!!! also his welding is the best out there you never see any threads pop up about him !! wich cant be said of other !!!

the guy is obsessed about starlets and knows his stuff !!! thank god we have some1 like sasha !!!! he is cheap to compared to the euro based boys/traders

What colin said go wepr or go home! his kits are the dogs danglee's 👍